Oerlikon may refer to:
- Oerlikon (Zürich), a district in the northern part of Zürich, Switzerland
- Zürich Oerlikon railway station located in Zürich
- OC Oerlikon (former Unaxis), a Swiss technology conglomerate, or one of its business units:
- Oerlikon-Bührle, a company in Zürich, Switzerland that used to own Bally Shoe, Oerlikon Contraves, Pilatus Aircraft and Britten-Norman Aircraft, see Fairey Aviation Company
- Maschinenfabrik Oerlikon, the Oerlikon subsidiary later became Oerlikon-Bührle, and is now part of Asea Brown Boveri
- Oerlikon Contraves, a Swiss anti-aircraft artillery manufacturer founded in Zürich Oerlikon
- Oerlikon, a world in M. A. Foster's "The Morphodite Trilogy"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oerlikon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.